Register NOW for the 2019 Peru Mission Trip!
March 30 – April 6th, 2019
There are 6 simple steps to register for the Mission Trip to the Peru:
1) Click to HERE register for the 2019 Peru Mission Trip and pay your $250 deposit (TOTAL TRIP COST is $900). (If you do not have a JFAccess account, you will need to create one in order to sign up for the trip.) The deposit and name as it appears on passport are due February 10th. To update your passport information, go to MyJF and click on Update my Travel Info under Account Maintenance.
2) DOWNLOAD 2019 LIABILITY FROM HERE and turn it in! All forms are due March 3rd at the parent meeting.
3) PASSPORT!!! All passports are due March 3rd. (We cannot stress how IMPORTANT your passport is. In order to book your plane ticket, the airline MUST have your passport information. DO NOT WAIT—they can take as long as 6 weeks or more to get! If you have a current passport, please check to ensure that you have at least 6 months from the trip date before expiration.)
4) Hepatitis A and Tetanus shots are recommended for this trip (also Adult Polio Booster if over 18). To be effective, you must get the Hepatitis A shot at least TWO WEEKS BEFORE we leave. Hep A is a 2-part shot, so be sure to get the booster within six months of the original and you will be covered for many years. Shots may be obtained through your doctor, Cobb County Health Department on Lower Roswell Rd. 770.321.8520, or Passport Health on Holcomb Bridge Rd. 770.872.0067. Please consult CDC.gov for other shot recommendations for Peru.
5) If you are an adult leader or a student who is 18 years old at the time of the trip and have NOT completed a Safe Harbor application, please click HERE and select Safe Harbor application. This must be done by March 3rd.
6) Due to airline reservation deadlines, if you plan to deviate from the original flight schedule (March 30-April 6) you must communicate those plans by Sunday, February 3rd in writing to Elizabeth.Attaway@jfbc.org. We book airline seats in group contracts for those dates, so decide your plans if you are considering a delayed return from Peru.